Help with Gallery please

05gg05

Reaction score
Hello all, I just got a motorola droid and they transferred all my pictures from the old phone. I went back through the pics, named them and put them into albums. So far so good, simple. But I put some in the wrong albums and when I go to delete a pic from one album it deletes the pic from EVERY album and from the gallery entirely. Are they gone or can I retrieve them from somewhere and start over? Does any one know how to just delete pics from only one album? or how to move them to a to a different album would work too. Thanks in advance for any help. I'm sure this won't be my last question! G

Springtime

Reaction score
deledtin photos from album

Hello all, I just got a motorola droid and they transferred all my pictures from the old phone. I went back through the pics, named them and put them into albums. So far so good, simple. But I put some in the wrong albums and when I go to delete a pic from one album it deletes the pic from EVERY album and from the gallery entirely. Are they gone or can I retrieve them from somewhere and start over? Does any one know how to just delete pics from only one album? or how to move them to a to a different album would work too. Thanks in advance for any help. I'm sure this won't be my last question! G

I have the same problem. Does anyone know how to delete a photo from just one album?