Music player question

stevo95

Reaction score
A little weird thing I notcied, some songs have associated album art with them. Other somg sseem to have a totally random pic associated with them from my gallery. Can anyone help me out with how to change the random pic association/explain why its happening?

Thanks.

bacalao

Reaction score
yea I only have one album art pic, and every song has the same art. That's all my fault of course, I'm just lazy.

OP
S

stevo95

Reaction score
Must be a solution to this, anyone know?

Jorakal

Reaction score
You can load the album art to the folder the music is in. You can name it albumart.jpg or folder.jpg. I prefer folder.jpg because that won't show up in your gallery. You can also use MP3TAG to load the album art to your music. In that case I use MP3's only. You can also use MediaMonkey to sync your songs, and tell it to load the art as folder.jpg.

OP
S

stevo95

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses but I still dont understand why it has chosen a random pic from one of my contacts and is using it for one of the songs. Is there any way to delete this?

Vitticeps

Reaction score
what is the file name of that pic? Maybe that has something to do with it. I'd try changing the file name and see if that fixes it if it really bothers you.

OP
S

stevo95

Reaction score
what is the file name of that pic? Maybe that has something to do with it. I'd try changing the file name and see if that fixes it if it really bothers you.

Funny the silly things that bug you. I managed to find and delete the image, but it has now been replaced by another random image, very weird.