Reseting Voicemail Password?

Zeyr

Reaction score
I set my password when I couldn't even see the keys so I have no clue what it is. Is there a way I can reset it on the phone or through the usb cable (possibly with Hotync?) Edit: Spelling. I finally answered my own question while no one was assisting me. It goes: If I forget my Voice Mail password, how can I get it reset? There are 3 ways you can reset your Voice Mail password: 1. If you are already registered for My Verizon, Sign In and select My Phone. Then select Reset Voice Mail Password to reset your password. 2. If you are a Verizon Wireless customer and have not previously registered in My Verizon, please Register. After you have completed the requested information you will be able to perform your Voice Mail password reset online. 3. From your wireless handset: press *611, then SEND (airtime free) or call (800) 922-0204 (toll free) from any phone to reach the easy-to-use automated customer service menu. Select option 2 to reset your Voice Mail password, and then press 1 when prompted for the password reset menu. You will be asked to enter your 5-digit billing zip code. Follow the prompts for security verification and resetting the password. Prepay customers Voice Mail reset: From your wireless handset: press *611, then SEND (airtime free) to reach one of our service centers, or call (866) 837-3387 from any phone to reach Prepay Customer Service.

Last edited: