Requests Thread

c.r.ayala

Reaction score
power widget to be able to have more than 6 toggles and possibly adding the play,back,forward controls for music.

i keep my phone in my pocket and it always seems to slide open and i sometimes keep the lockscreen off and it has called random people at times or opened random apps. so i was thinking possibly adding a setting to the phone so that opening the sliding keyboard does not turn the screen on?

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
power widget is an ongoing process, as far as the screen option I don't know about that, but we are going to be adding the music controls and removing the 6 item limit

power widget to be able to have more than 6 toggles and possibly adding the play,back,forward controls for music.

i keep my phone in my pocket and it always seems to slide open and i sometimes keep the lockscreen off and it has called random people at times or opened random apps. so i was thinking possibly adding a setting to the phone so that opening the sliding keyboard does not turn the screen on?

dpaine88

Reaction score
init.d support would be great.

Also, contacts preferences so you can hide the icon and add in the call button next to each contact would be great!!!

neoj2

Reaction score
-how bout the ability to change the email app account colors. i like setting work emails to red instead of it defaulting to another color
-show pictures on call log
-transparent dialer, maybe someone could make a .zip instead
- apps to sd card plz
cant think of anymore at the moment

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Transparent dialer would be awesome..or the ability for a custom image behind the dialer...been trying to include that in my themes for some time but no success

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
well to my surprise, after posting the above post, i came back to this once more and seem to have figured it out finally...excellent

Last edited:

neoj2

Reaction score
Thats looks great. is it only for your theme?

well to my surprise, after posting the above post, i came back to this once more and seem to have figured it out finally...excellent

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i did that particular one for that theme, and the next rom release ill have custom alternatives for each of my themes, but id be more than happy to put a custom background in of your choice if you just post it. i assume you are running the newest build of Droid Concepts? and any particular theme you are running? i may have to alter the dialpad keys slightly just to make sure everything is still visible for you..

but just post a background for now, and ill work something up for you if you like :)

here is a new one i made for the theme i made for my girl's phone... i assure you its all purple, although some of the stuff in the status bar looks blue..i think i need to get a better screenshot app lol .... then one i made for my black and white theme

Last edited:

Ozzie

Reaction score
I'm sure it's already on the table, but I'll throw my request behind different colors for led notifications...they help me out a lot at work. Also the blue for bluetooth in the top bar.
This rom is shaping up rather nicely...:)

saradroid

Reaction score
I would like to have the 'delete all' or 'select all' feature in the email app to select all the emails in the current view. I clear all the sent/trash mail periodically to clear up space.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I would love to see a "silent state" volume rocker toggle in sound settings similar to those seen in CM6 and Bugless Beast 0.6.2.1.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Some of these may have been mentioned already but I didn't read through the entire thread. Obviously these are just suggestions and I don't expect them to be added in, just some things I like in my roms

Changeable lockscreens - rotary, sense style

Black Statusbar - I just prefer the darker colors

add in the newer phone ringtones and notification sounds - I did this myself by adding them to the system/media folder but it would be nice if they were installed already

a built in popcorn machine

The end

I have always been impressed with Team DC, I am glad someone is sticking with Froyo because GB ran like butt on my phone.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Some of these may have been mentioned already but I didn't read through the entire thread. Obviously these are just suggestions and I don't expect them to be added in, just some things I like in my roms

Changeable lockscreens - rotary, sense style

Black Statusbar - I just prefer the darker colors

add in the newer phone ringtones and notification sounds - I did this myself by adding them to the system/media folder but it would be nice if they were installed already

a built in popcorn machine

The end

I have always been impressed with Team DC, I am glad someone is sticking with Froyo because GB ran like butt on my phone.

you can manually change status bar color in the DC settings