Replacement Droid X help

Aequitasmurphy

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyones take on this is. I went down to Verizon to have them send me a ne phone (GPS wasn't working and wifi signal went to hell) my phone was doing that for about 2 weeks. Well they day after they shipped a phone out they both started working again. I figured I would still take the new phone since it was probably hardware having problems. Well the phone came in today and its a certifies used which kinda scares me. Do you think I should send in my old phone or send the replacement back? Thanks in advance for your input.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

drakenhoffen

Reaction score
I had/have a OG CLN device. It has worked great for me, but I have heard horror stories about 3 CLN devices in 3 months. I would do a good check of the CLN device before you decide to keep it.

Slappy11

Reaction score
My 4th dx is coming on monday. My opinion is that these "like new" phones are junk. If this one breaks I'm canceling

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nice they sent you a certified POS? I have gone through 7 Droid 2's....all of the "Certified" and none lasted more than 48 hours till I called and literally exploded on the phone....they sent me a brand new one and I have had no issues with it.

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
My experience with refurbished/certified products has been very good. I was told years ago that refurbished products actually fix lil glitches not fixed on the new versions (not related to phones, just in general)

Now reading the posts before mine I guess there is always a bad egg out there, sometimes you get it and sometimes ya dont.

I have had a certified X for about 2 months to replace my 6 NEW dincs that failed me and I have had no problems with the X.

I would keep the certified one, send back the old one. If the certified one has issues call up and try again and push for a new one

ktech11

Reaction score
I would agree with mystical. I have an OG and my gps had issues on the new one, and I got a cln one and have had great results with it. Same for a guy I work with on a dx

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App