You maybe in a great position to get Customer service plus.
With the phones bad history plead your case again. See if they might upgrade you to the ThunderBolt when its released.:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
You maybe in a great position to get Customer service plus.
With the phones bad history plead your case again. See if they might upgrade you to the ThunderBolt when its released.:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
If they won't come off an X (which is close to EOL) I doubt they will spring a New TB on him.
I know a lot of people on this very forum fraudulantly return phones in hopes of getting a free upgrade or a discount when they call and complain.
I know a lot of people on this very forum fraudulantly return phones in hopes of getting a free upgrade or a discount when they call and complain.
Wow, I called this one....
I know a lot of people on this very forum fraudulantly return phones in hopes of getting a free upgrade or a discount when they call and complain.
Wow, I called this one....
I know a lot of people on this very forum fraudulantly return phones in hopes of getting a free upgrade or a discount when they call and complain.
Wow, I called this one....
How is asking for a better deal when your experiencing bad service a fraud ??