RENOVATED Launcher Pro

smtom

Reaction score
Yank ~ Thanks for this tweaked launcher - it really compliments the UD v2, as well as the Renovated theme. Superb work.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
No problem ... I love LP and not having those two icons themed alwats drove me nuts!

Same here. Your theme is great overall, and this is a nice touch.

Very cool as well how you theme the other menu icons. Renovated FTW!!!

-Mike

Thanks for the good words!

I plan on adding some more (to the theme) once I am done working on my current project ...

flyinion

Reaction score
Since you moved everything to your website for the theme itself, I was just wondering have you done any updates to LP? I was just thinking there hasn't been an update to LP for a bit then I remembered I was running your themed version so of course the market isn't yelling at me. I don't know if there have or haven't been any LP updates officially though so I'm just asking out of blind curiosity :)

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Since you moved everything to your website for the theme itself, I was just wondering have you done any updates to LP? I was just thinking there hasn't been an update to LP for a bit then I remembered I was running your themed version so of course the market isn't yelling at me. I don't know if there have or haven't been any LP updates officially though so I'm just asking out of blind curiosity :)

Nope, no LP updates I check the LP site daily to make sure I know when an update drops.

As far as any additional theming that has been done to LP - nothing there either LOL I honestly like it with only those two icons themed ... the only other MINOR change I have been thinking about is to the calendar widget; just to change the color of the tiny little triangle that shows up on days when something is scheduled.

flyinion

Reaction score

Nope, no LP updates I check the LP site daily to make sure I know when an update drops.

As far as any additional theming that has been done to LP - nothing there either LOL I honestly like it with only those two icons themed ... the only other MINOR change I have been thinking about is to the calendar widget; just to change the color of the tiny little triangle that shows up on days when something is scheduled.

Oh yeah no it's cool with just the two icons themed, I was just thinking it seemed like LP hadn't had an update in a while and I didn't see the download on your website with the rest of the theme files. So I didn't know if it had been forgotten about.

underwaterjr

Reaction score
Hey yank I see lp updated today just giving you a heads up if you haven't already seen it.