[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~* for Liberty has landed!!

SassyOne

Reaction score
Thank you sooo much!! I was looking all over for a girly theme, and I finally have one!! This is the first theme that I have used and I love it!! I do have a question...how do I get the "bling" on my icons?

You mean like on the lockscreen? if so, i'm currently working on an icon pack to match. Here's some to get you started. I've included a blank one so you can make yur own too. If possible, please upload any you make to add to the pack :D Thanks :D

Index of /corinacakes/Bling Icons

Yes, exactly what I am looking for!! dancedroid I will try making my own, but I have never done this before so I am unsure how it will turn out. I will upload any that I make.

Thank you again!!

Stolas

Reaction score
Help

Ive spent all day setting up my wifes phone with liberty and this theme. With liberty alone her phone is able to download things from the market. Once this theme is installed it will no longer download. Gets an error saying "Download of xxxx was unsuccessfull. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Other themes work as well.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the problem is. Have you tried clearing the market cache? Can anyone else confirm this problem?

Stolas

Reaction score
Yup, ive wiped market cache, redownloaded theme, wiped and installed twice with the same result. Im not sure what would cause it.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If anyone else could confirm it works or doesn't work we might be able to narrow it down to my theme or your setup. Hopefully we'll get some replies by morning. Sorry you're having problems. In the meantime, if you need any (unpaid) apps sent to you, I'd be happy to do so.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ive spent all day setting up my wifes phone with liberty and this theme. With liberty alone her phone is able to download things from the market. Once this theme is installed it will no longer download. Gets an error saying "Download of xxxx was unsuccessfull. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Other themes work as well.

im gonna flash and see whats up right now...

Stolas

Reaction score
I'm have the Dx if that helps at all. I dropped you a pm as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Just flashed this on my X and the Market worked fine for me.. did you mount system?

MrKleen

Reaction score
The girls and a few of the guys here will love this!

I wish my daughter had a phone that could use this!