[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~* for Liberty has landed!!

J

Johnly

This forum be slacking.....everyone else is doing it....pear pressure...do it do DFs....Or you....(I didn't day that) ah ha

nybadboy11

Reaction score
mushroom pic

I have to ask when u save the mushroom pic do i save to my sdcard and then go to file manager and then open and load to use as wallpaper or is there another way to do this?

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
save to a folder in DCIM folder of your sdcard then navigate to that folder via your gallery app and click more and you'll see an option to set as wallpaper

Fate0n3

Reaction score
Man after seeing this my fiance is making me take her from Tranq to Liberty just so she can have this theme lol..... Question is there any way to change font? Just back to the Droid X font?

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:woot: for your g/f!! I'm not sure about the font because I don't have the X or the Liberty rom. Maybe someone that does will be able to answer you :D Enjoy!

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Spankies! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Carpatus

Reaction score
Man after seeing this my fiance is making me take her from Tranq to Liberty just so she can have this theme lol..... Question is there any way to change font? Just back to the Droid X font?

You should be able to change your font in the liberty toolbox. I know the option is in there, I just don't know how well it works since I haven't had to use it.

Fate0n3

Reaction score

You should be able to change your font in the liberty toolbox. I know the option is in there, I just don't know how well it works since I haven't had to use it.

Right I know that but with some of these changes it will remove theme. I was not sure if it would do the same with this Theme.... Gonna give it a shot in a little bit anyways I have heard nothing but I want a pink theme since we have got the X lol.... :rofl3:

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The whole world will be rocking the rainbows soon :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

SassyOne

Reaction score
Thank you sooo much!! I was looking all over for a girly theme, and I finally have one!! This is the first theme that I have used and I love it!! I do have a question...how do I get the "bling" on my icons?

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank you sooo much!! I was looking all over for a girly theme, and I finally have one!! This is the first theme that I have used and I love it!! I do have a question...how do I get the "bling" on my icons?

You mean like on the lockscreen? if so, i'm currently working on an icon pack to match. Here's some to get you started. I've included a blank one so you can make yur own too. If possible, please upload any you make to add to the pack :D Thanks :D

Index of /corinacakes/Bling Icons

Last edited:
OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have heard nothing but I want a pink theme since we have got the X lol.... :rofl3:

as she should demand!! now get on it boy!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: