[ROM] [RELEASE] Steel Droid: 5.6 - Ice Cream Sandwich - 6-8-2012

olorolo

Reaction score
has this bad boy been updated yet with the new AOKP build (4/7) that has everything working?

olorolo

Reaction score
Don't know about the live wallpaper thing but on the barcode scanner its not going to work till the camera is fully functional because right now it doesn't have the auto focus which is required for the barcode scanner

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums
Hey krazyace38 your usually pretty informed around here, can this be flashed with safestrap?

krazyace38

Reaction score
Hey krazyace38 your usually pretty informed around here, can this be flashed with safestrap?

Yes it can! :) I'm glad to know that a lot of developers are going that way and soon all will probably be using safestrap :)

olorolo

Reaction score
Yes it can! :) I'm glad to know that a lot of developers are going that way and soon all will probably be using safestrap :)

Thanks for letting everyone know, also has it been updated with the bt and backlight fix yet because I'm running the new AOKP and everything seems to be fixed here.

krazyace38

Reaction score
Thanks for letting everyone know, also has it been updated with the bt and backlight fix yet because I'm running the new AOKP and everything seems to be fixed here.

Not that I know of Chevycam should post on here when it is updated he said he would let us know just as soon as he gets it updated after AOKP has any major updates which it has and he's probably busy an a little elf at Christmas time :)

olorolo

Reaction score
Not that I know of Chevycam should post on here when it is updated he said he would let us know just as soon as he gets it updated after AOKP has any major updates which it has and he's probably busy an a little elf at Christmas time :)

lol cool I'd like to see this once he gets the themes going , this will be my DD once that happens I think (AOKP with themes = untouchable)

wildride89

Reaction score
I keep getting force closes when I try to use the rom controls like changing the lockscreen wallpaper etc.. Anyone else?

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1

Actually, I do have a small update. Its not great, but when I did my sync two days ago, the new source doesnt build. There are apparently conflicts all over the place, and AOKP will have to sort them out when they get the chance. But until they do, I cant build anything new for the D3. I know my 10.x series of releases will all build, and I should probably get that started.

wildride89

Reaction score
Question guys my phone has been reverting back to stock keyboard from swift key and now my wallpapers don't scroll. How can I fix that?

Daaz

Reaction score
This is probably a stupid question..but...how do i turn pc mode on? with the new data storage prompt..i dont have a function for pc mode to do the radiocomm hacks?

Daaz

Reaction score
Question guys my phone has been reverting back to stock keyboard from swift key and now my wallpapers don't scroll. How can I fix that?

Weird! I just configged/started swifkey this morning, if i get any weirdness i'll post what i see, too :x

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
BETA 2 is being uploaded right now. Shaved off some MAJOR fat from the ROM zip, cleaned up a few things, and optimized a few more things. Its a step forward, but Im still working on parts of it. I have found a few places I want to theme, so that will be in upcoming releases.

NOTE: If there are any apps that you use that are missing from this build, you will have to go back to BETA 1, and pull out the apps that you need. Its just easier that way, then clogging up a release with apps that 90% of people dont use. Its just for the greater good. :icon_ lala:

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
BETA 2 is up! Check the OP! :icon_ lala: