Need Help

spillner

Reaction score
OK, so heres the story. I really wanted to try putting Steel Droid on my phone but every time I installed from safestrap I was stuck at the boot animation. I figured I needed to start from scratch like the instructions said. So I downloaded both the SDlite 5.5 and the sbf file. When I opened the sdlite file all it was is a .rar file and I couldn't do anything with it. I tried looking for it on the web and all I could find was the 5.6 version. I installed that one and tried flashing the .xml file like the instructions say. I'm at the fastboot screen and the flash fails. I'm stuck at the screen and have to Power+M out and reboot. Every time I reboot the phone now it gets stuck at this screen. I tried restoring my phone from safstrap but it fails and gives me this "can't mount /systemorig!"

If I flashed with the wrong version of RSDlite can someone please provide me with a link to download. Anyother help would be much appreciated.

OP
S

spillner

Reaction score
Phone is now stuck on "M" and will not boot...............................

Reaction score
The .rar file you downloaded just needs to be unzipped or extracted. Once rsd lite is installed on your computer, along with the moto drivers, you can flash the sbf/fastboot .xml file.

Just to make sure you are doing all the steps, turn phone off. Power on while holding the "m" on keyboard. Then when the boot menu comes up, you use volume down button to move the highlight to ap fastboot, then press volume up to select. Your phone will now be in fastboot mode and should say ready to program.

Keep in mind that battery needs to be good. Recommend at least 50%. Also, if you have safestrap recovery installed, you needed to open safestrap while phone is on and choose uninstall recovery.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk