I just SBF and now im stuck at droid eye bootloop

Roa360

Reaction score
Hello,

I was running the Liberty ROM, and while I really like the toolbox and other features, it really is a battery eater.

I have read great things about the STEEL ROM so I figured Id try it out.

I followed the instructions to install, downloaded RSDlite 5.5, and the SBF file. After bootlooping for a while RSDlite said to manually restart the phone, I did but it still boots to the Droid eye then resets.

I figured I would try to SBF again, but my phone says the battery is low and will not let me flash it again

Any help would be great.

OP
R

Roa360

Reaction score
Ok im a bit of a dare devil and I did a macgyver battery hack, and I am flashing the SBF again right now.

If you want an idea of what I did check this link [How To] McGyver Your Android’s Battery | Android Community

Ill update in a bit if this works

Update: 2nd SBF didnt work, my phone still boot loops at the droid eye any help would be great

Update #2: WOOT, I booted to recovery and did a wipe/factory reset and BAM booted fine

Hope this helps out someone else, because I have come to this site so many times to get help and it feels good to give back

biglove1973

Reaction score
Ok im a bit of a dare devil and I did a macgyver battery hack, and I am flashing the SBF again right now.

If you want an idea of what I did check this link [How To] McGyver Your Android’s Battery | Android Community

Ill update in a bit if this works

Update: 2nd SBF didnt work, my phone still boot loops at the droid eye any help would be great

Update #2: WOOT, I booted to recovery and did a wipe/factory reset and BAM booted fine

Hope this helps out someone else, because I have come to this site so many times to get help and it feels good to give back

Awesome!!!!!!!!!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Sobr0801

Reaction score
?

How did you get into the recovery I am having the same problem.