SBF Problems Please Help!

DrFeelgood

Reaction score
My phone is bootlooping so I have to SBF but I have two problems.
1. My phone will not show up in RSDLite.
2. On the bootloader screen it says my battery is low but I cannot charge it because of the bootlooping problem. What can I do to fix this?
Also, my phone was stuck on the droid eye, not the M logo.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok what did you do to get in the bootloop? If you were on the eye then you might not need to sbf.

tappin and a talkin

OP
DrFeelgood

DrFeelgood

Reaction score
Ok what did you do to get in the bootloop? If you were on the eye then you might not need to sbf.

tappin and a talkin

I was trying to stop my phone from booting into clockwork by deleting logwrapper.bin and hijack, and renaming logwrapper to logwrapper.bin. Now, my phone won't boot period.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Right right right. Didn't notice the screen name. Well then ya you would need to sbf. Do you have a friend that has a d1 or 2 who could charge your battery? Also if your just going to be doing an insurance replacement on it for the screen, then you can really just send it in as is. They don't care if its rooted as long as you pay em.

tappin and a talkin

OP
DrFeelgood

DrFeelgood

Reaction score
Can you please help me with the RSDLite issue as well? Because now my phone's saying the battery is OK.
And I don't know anyone with a Droid 1 or 2.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That part I can't do. Don't own a computer and I've never used rsd so I can't really give you a walk-through.

tappin and a talkin

thefigaman2

Reaction score
i can help i jus had the same issue ten mins ago... you need to go to config/device id options/ and click first come first serve. exit rsd lite then reopen it. it should work right away after as long as you have the correct motorola drivers installed and when you power on yur droid hold the up button and power button and it should put you in bootloader.. noww my problem seems to be which sbf file i have to use!?