Recover pics and videos from xd card

Jokerz

Reaction score
Hey I really need some help. I have an xd card that went into my olympus digital camera. When I turn my camera on is says to either clean card or format card. I took the card out and put it in my computer, but it still says format card. I have some pictures of my son's first birthday that I haven't had a chance to remove from the card. Is there anyway I can get these pictures and videos off of the card before I format? Is there a trustworthy software that someone could recommend? Please Help!!

Infantryman11x

Reaction score
I'd try either hook up camera directly to ur PC with SD Card (secure digital card) in it and try to view and save pics or with card in cam delete 1 or more photos off of it to keep it from being full then retry SD card into PC and see what u get. Hope this helps.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Infantryman11x

Reaction score
Oh put the card into the camera the pics were took with so it can read'm then try hooking that cam to PC not the new one that can't read the old pics. I have a feeling the card was formatted specifically for ur old camera so you'll need it to recover those pics or call around to different photo shops near you if u don't have it and they should be able to get those pics off for you. Have u tried walmarts little photo machine it should be able to read cards formatted for all different cameras

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App