recent calls

jschoef

Reaction score
On Motos orignal rom and yours, the recent call list has a bug where you click on a contact to call and it ends up calling someone else. Does stock android do this or is it just a blur thing. Also, is there a way to fix that?

jhumbo

Reaction score
I have a Droid Pro and I have noticed that the contact photos occasionally all show up off by one in the recent calls list. Haven't experienced it dialing the wrong person yet though. Just another datapoint from a user of a different phone. My best guess is that this would be a MotoBlur problem.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i beleive its a stock blurless thing, it happens to me on no blur, full blur, rommed, and stock, though extremely rare on D2, was more so on D1

event121

Reaction score
Happens occassionally on many android phones. I have had a few sms go to the wrong person or received a few incorrectly - all between android phones. I have found it helps to wait a few moments before clicking anything in a list - including email when multiselecting ones to delete.

Reaction score
This is a known issue, as in moto and google are aware of it and published it a while back, we assume that means a fix or patch eventually but the article didn't say they stated that.