Recent Calls on Samsung Galaxy 3

jfinn0

Reaction score
I just got the Samsung Galaxy 3 which came with Jellybean going from a Droid 2 with a older version of the operating system. Is there a way to dial directly from Recent Calls without selecting the actually contact. I can't find a way to do it. I have to click the contact and then click the little green phone icon. On my old Droid the little green phone icon was all the way to the right of the contact and you could just dial the directly. Also, is there a way to make it default to Recent instead of the Keypad when you select the Phone icon. Or is there a Shortcut for Recent Calls that I can get. Again, there was a Shortcut that came with my old Droid that I was able to use.

Thank for any help!

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
i prefer to use an app for contacts/dialer, the stock ones never seem to be to my liking.
go contacts ex is very good and recently i started using DW contacts & phone & dialer, its extremely customizable.

OP
J

jfinn0

Reaction score
i prefer to use an app for contacts/dialer, the stock ones never seem to be to my liking.
go contacts ex is very good and recently i started using DW contacts & phone & dialer, its extremely customizable.

Thanks!!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
You can also swipe right to call and left to text from your recent contacts. Should save you some time :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

OP
J

jfinn0

Reaction score
You can also swipe right to call and left to text from your recent contacts. Should save you some time :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

That's exactly one of the things I was looking for. Thanks!