Recent Accessories Purchase

jenglish724

Reaction score
I just recently bought a few things from Amazon.

Just thought I would share:

Case: Ringke SLIM Soft Feeling Premium Hard Case
Amazon.com: [SF Matte Black] Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Ringke SLIM Soft Feeling Premium Hard Case AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and Unlocked - Eco Package [REVISED VERSION]: Cell Phones & Accessories

- For $10 I had to try it out. I wanted one that will fit on a dock. It works pretty well. Gives you a nice grip while your holding the phone.
Overall it is not the most protective though. I am looking later to buy a case possibly that has rubber all the way around the edges of the phone.

Extra Battery: QCell® Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (ALL Models) 2 x 3200mAh Battery + Charger
Amazon.com: [180 days warranty] QCell® Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (ALL Models) 2 x 3200mAh Battery + Charger with USB power output (Compatible with GT-N7100, SCH-I605(verizon), SCH-R950(U.S. Cellular), SGH-I317 (AT&T) , SGH-T889 (T-Mobile), SPH-L900 (spri

- I thought I would pick this up. It's only $20 and I plan on using this phone as my primary camera/camcorder for my vacation thats near in the future.

Micro SD:
Amazon.com: SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC Class 10 Memory Card with SD Adapter - Retail Packaging: Computers & Accessories

Pretty self explanatory. I wanted 64GB so I can stop carrying my iPod on my work trips on flights.

Dock: EZOPower Sync Transfer USB Dual Dock Cradle Desktop Charger
Amazon.com: EZOPower Sync Transfer USB Dual Dock Cradle Desktop Charger with Spare Battery Charging Slot with Detachable Case Plate for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Note II N7100 Smartphone: Cell Phones & Accessories

- I got this to use on my nightstand at home. I took down my old alarm clock and am now going to use this as my alarm clock with Alarm Clock Plus.

Tripod/Mount: Joby Grip Tight
Amazon.com: Joby JM3-01WW GripTight Stand (Black): JOBY: Camera & Photo

- I bought this to do some filming for when I go vacation shortly. I thought it would be neat to have and for taking some pictures.
It has little spider legs that wrap around objects to hold the phone in place.

That's all for now.

richardgreen

Reaction score
@jordanmenglish , the accessories you bought from amazon are pretty good.

I've also bought genuine Leather Galaxy Note 2 Cover. The case is made from highest quality fine grain leather combined with the best stitch work. and it made my Note 2 phablet very stylish...
dancedroid

I'm new to this forum and also new to my Note 2 (moved from apple to android)...I need more accessories for my Note 2 phablet

Can anyone please suggest me what more should i need to get ?

jamaca

Reaction score
I just bought several items from ebay, but not for mine, is for my girl friend. She use Galaxy note 2. 2013-04-26 15.22.52.jpgP1000456.JPG

moonlifekiss

Reaction score
I've recently purchased screen protector for the upcoming s6 on Amazon. I find it quite interesting and looks great. I figured I'll get them because of the nice reviews on their products. IQ Shield screen protectors priced at $6.95.