Received Droid Turbo

SNSdroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Twitter
@SNS7
I received my Droid Turbo 64 GB today and it was a better wow factor than what I expected. I read the accessories thread and purchased the tylt. I also purchased a Jabra EXTREME2 ear plug. I will be ready for the road. I want to thank the Moderators and Members for the greatly useful threads that this forum has. This is a great site and I am glad that I am a member. :)

Sincerely,

SNSdroid

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
We are glad to have you as a member!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Congratulations!!!

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z3

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
@SNSdroid , congratulations on your new purchases. You will love the new Jabra EXTREME2. You'll love the Turbo even more. I know the Turbo quite intimately considering it's my daily driver.

I have just one curious question. Which Tylt accessory did you buy to go with the Turbo? They have quite a number of devices and accessories and I could find none that just went by the name Tylt.

On another note, you express your appreciation to the moderators and members, and you give praise and express satisfaction for being a member. Truth is, all moderators are also members and since what makes this site truly wonderful is its members, then by you being a member you're just as responsible for its value and success. I applaud you!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Congratulations

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. It's a great place to get fast and good advice on many things related to your device. There are lots of smart people on here (not me) that can help you.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Welcome to the forum. It's a great place to get fast and good advice on many things related to your device. There are lots of smart people on here (not me) that can help you.

Don't listen to ^ him... I mean, listen to him, but don't listen to him when he says "(not me)"~! He's a valuable contributor to our forum and has been great help to many.

OP
SNSdroid

SNSdroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Twitter
@SNS7
Thanks for the kudos. You guys are great bunch. As for the tylt, I looked up the electrical products and then Tylt if I remember and that's how I got to my order.
I got the all black one.
I encoded some music to put into the music folder and google stored it without my permission. That ticked me off. Now you see it now you don't.
Google ain't so great. They can't tell me why my chrome browser does not work with Windows 8.1 for my desktop.
You can hack on IBM but they always came up with a Solution. As long as you paid for support. Hahahaha! Can any body tell me why my chrome doesn't work on my desktop? I know it's the wrong forum but they can't tell what's wrong. So forgive me please!
Anyways thanks again and godspeed!

OP
SNSdroid

SNSdroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Twitter
@SNS7
I just got my Tylt and I can't believe it! It's amazing. The led light is on green and it is charging just sitting there. I cannot thank you people enough on your knowledge of a product. This site has turned me on to new things. Again, I can't thank you enough!!!!!!!!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I just got my Tylt and I can't believe it! It's amazing. The led light is on green and it is charging just sitting there. I cannot thank you people enough on your knowledge of a product. This site has turned me on to new things. Again, I can't thank you enough!!!!!!!!

How about a pic of your Tylt in action for the rest of us? I for one am intrigued (and still a bit confused but now I think I am somewhat confident that the device you're referring to is the wireless charging stand).

vu-green.jpg

OP
SNSdroid

SNSdroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Twitter
@SNS7
1-IMG_20150227_202509079_HDR.jpg

Here is just 1 of my 2 Tylts. I think they are amazing products. I love technology! I got one by my system and one in the bedroom! I'm covered baby!

Last edited:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I use the tylt too.. With an otterbox defender on my turbo.. The only thing I can tell you is this... There is apparently an issue with getting a full charge with qi charging on the turbo.. It registers as full but the battery life says different..

Once in a while.. Plug the turbo in and let it charge to 100% and leave it plugged in for a while after it reaches 100%..this keeps your battery meter showing correctly.. And it prevents the dreaded "full/dead" issue... This is where your device says it's fully charged.. And then it dies in an hour...

OP
SNSdroid

SNSdroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Twitter
@SNS7
Thank you very much for that information. I will keep a close eye on that. I have to get used to this phone. On the RazrMaxx it got so I could almost predict when it needed a charge just by how much I used it.