smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Sorry, I got the Turbo in Ballistic Nylon, 64GB...

Awesome! Congrats Fox!

Do you like the feel in hand and how much difference was the feel of the back from the other variation (I haven't been into the store to see one yet ;))...

BlueLions81

Reaction score
I went to a Verizon and finally checked out the Turbo. The display is much nicer than my Maxx, but it didn't seem to be any faster. My phone was updated about a week or so ago and it got much faster. Also the 4G speed was slightly better on my Maxx (-95dB vs -98dB) than the Turbo.

Sent from my XT1080

OP
FoxKat

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Awesome! Congrats Fox!

Do you like the feel in hand and how much difference was the feel of the back from the other variation (I haven't been into the store to see one yet ;))...

Actually, the Ballistic Nylon is a bit less friction, making it more difficult to hold. It's this way, for the area, there is actually less square centimeters of material touching your fingers, so naturally it will be more slippery. If it were rubberized it would have been less slippery.

I would have opted for the red Metalized Glass Fiber back on the 32GB model if I could. That is closer in feel to the Droid MAXX. I may look for a replacement back cover online at some point, but I may ultimately go with a really thin case that has a non-slip back. I really like the feel of the Kevlar backs of the Droid RAZR, RAZR MAXX & Droid MAXX.