Rear speaker volume, battery and harmonics issues?

xmguy

Reaction score
OK I have a RAZR Maxx HD. But have gone through 6 of the darn things because after a few days of the phone being replaced the earpiece starts rattling at anything beyond 1/4 volume.

Vzw has offered to swap me to the S3. I've had this phone before. But 2 things got me.
1 was the small battery size causing me to charge the phone non stop.

2 A repetitive issue when playing music the sound harmonics or vibrations can be felt through the hand via the phone case (body of the phone). I tried 2 S3s and hated that. As well the volume seemed much weaker than the Maxx HD I have now.

So I wondered has JB fix any of these issues or Samsung? The harmonics through the case was a big one for me.

Thanks guys!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx HD using Droid Forums

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
The s3 has for me been by FAR the best phone I have ever had... Battery life is great.... I get 12 hours of good life everyday... I use the phone a lot also... Emails, calls, and countless texts, plus just general tinkering with this and that.... Depending on when you had the S3 a few months back there was a HUGE shipment that went out with defective batteries...

As far as the vibration through the phone, I don't play much through the external speaker for the most part I use headphones. I will say that with how "cheap" feeling the back battery cover is I don't doubt that would be the reason.. I know when I first got mine the first few calls I made when the person on the other end would talk it would resonate through the phone horribly.... I put a decal on the back that I made and I can't say for sure if that was what fixed it or not but I do know that it seems to me that right around that same time is when it stopped.... I also know that some of the extended battery packs come with a better made sturdier back.... I also keep mine in an Elago G5 case which could be helping things also....

OP
xmguy

xmguy

Reaction score
The speakerphone issue. Can you elaborate?

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx HD using Droid Forums