Going from a Razr Maxx HD to a Note 2, Should I??!!

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I keep telling everyone who will listen... And a few that don't listen as well... Lol

Noted 2x~4 beta

All d3 and bionic owners know they need to switch.. if they don't... then they deserve the pain lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
All d3 and bionic owners know they need to switch.. if they don't... then they deserve the pain lol

Well you will be released from your pain in a few days my friend...Woohoo !! GO BIG or GO HOME !!

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm going BIG while being HOME.. BOOM!

newbroot83

Reaction score
Is this battery life whst I should expect or does it get better? Thats one thing I definitely miss about my maxx

View attachment 63848

Sent from my note 2 using Droid Forums

srvctec

Reaction score
Is this battery life whst I should expect or does it get better? Thats one thing I definitely miss about my maxx

View attachment 63848

Showing a screenshot without explaining how you use your phone doesn't tell us much at all. How long since it was charged? The screenshot was taken at 7:09am- did it run down that much since 6 am or has it been on for 5 days without charging? Do you have the screen brightness set to max, auto or some other level? Do you surf the internet all day long, play games for hours or just check email twice a day?

Without any info to go along with the screenshot, we can't answer your question.

Sent from my Samsung GT 2 7.0 using Tapatalk 2.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I agree.. How much screen time.. Did you make calls.. Steam music? GPS usage... From the screenshot I see alot of activity.. No standby.. I've run the N2 heavily thru a day.. It held up with same results as Maxx HD.. And the HD was running ICS which is battery friendly..

N2 Tap'd

newbroot83

Reaction score
Charged before work at noon. Listen to music for about 15 minutes. Talked for about 4 minutes. It sat idle til 915 pm. Checked facebook for about 5 minutes and looked over droid forums for about ten minutes. Sent a few messages on facsbook messenger then let it sit overnight. Screen is set to auto. Pretty light use. I shut it down at 15% this morning and did a full recharge.

Reaction score
Mine does MUCH MUCH better than that! I can kill mine during a day but it does take some fairly serious usage.

newbroot83

Reaction score
Im hoping mine just needs to lvl out. I really havent had it long enough to have a good idea how long itll last. It just seemed kinda short to me for a 3300 mah battery. I could draw about 50 hours out of my maxx most of the time

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Im hoping mine just needs to lvl out. I really havent had it long enough to have a good idea how long itll last. It just seemed kinda short to me for a 3300 mah battery. I could draw about 50 hours out of my maxx most of the time

I could get 50 hours easy with your useage. I'm on a rom and kernel but still. Maybe you have some serious wake locks going on. Try cpu spy?

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
note 3100mah
max 3300mah

shouldn't be much different in the end

newbroot83

Reaction score
Much better now. About what I expected. Definitely up to par

Black05Hemi

Reaction score
That's alot of screen time. I'm currently at 1d 19h with 15% screen time, and battery is 69%.