Really annoyed with my phone

Freak4Dell

Reaction score
I'm convinced it's an app thing, too. I won't deny that the phone does reboot itself sometimes, but it's certainly not a laggy phone.

OP
S

Sherwood

Reaction score
It may be. But honestly I am tired of this I want a blackberry

mystery252

Reaction score

I've had rebooting issues with mine too. I'm convinced its just the android os. Can't really help with your problem because I'd honestly like to do the same thing as you. I've come to the conclusion I'll just have to find a good used BB somewhere then find someone to buy this thing from me.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, if you're beyond 30 days, and I'll just bet you are, the onlly way you're getting a Blackberry is by paying full price. And that's how it should be, you're not entitled to anything else but a warranty replacement.

tennvol

Reaction score
Why did you wait past 30 days then if you hate it so bad. Sorry, no sympathy from me.

Have fun with the outdated BB OS and constant battery pulls with a 5 minute boot up.

OP
S

Sherwood

Reaction score
Why did you wait past 30 days then if you hate it so bad. Sorry, no sympathy from me.

Have fun with the outdated BB OS and constant battery pulls with a 5 minute boot up.

I could care less if you had any sympathy for me. If you don't have something to say then don't post. And I will have fun with the "outdated BB OS and constant battery pulls." Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:

kjjb0204

Reaction score

I've had rebooting issues with mine too. I'm convinced its just the android os. Can't really help with your problem because I'd honestly like to do the same thing as you. I've come to the conclusion I'll just have to find a good used BB somewhere then find someone to buy this thing from me.

Yeah, because no blackberry has ever rebooted on it's own. Just as many bb users complain about spontaneous reboots as do Android users. You and the OP have had really bad luck, but you're in the extreme minority.

OP
S

Sherwood

Reaction score
Dgaf. The 50+ people that I know with blackberry's love them

kjjb0204

Reaction score
Dgaf. The 50+ people that I know with blackberry's love them

Ok, I've taken a few jabs, sorry about that. Bottom line is get what works best for you. The extremely bad luck you've had with Android is unfortunate as most Android users seem happy from what I see, but if going back to BB will satisfy your needs, then go for it. I know hundreds of people with bb's and most love them. I also know many with Android or iOS and most people defend their own devices. Choices are great. Just try not to judge Android's reliability and function based on your own horrible experience. It's not the norm.

OP
S

Sherwood

Reaction score
Iokay thanks that was a little bit nicer. I have given android a chance and I do not like it. I prefer bb os. I will be going to the Verizon store today and I will see what happens

boomerang

Reaction score
I'm on my first one, no problems. The only complaints I could have would be the battery life, which is better since I deleted everything from the work and weekend profiles, and the camera which is about worthless. I've had 2MP cameras take a better picture than this supposedly 5mp.

Where do I go to find profiles?

OP
S

Sherwood

Reaction score
Hehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehe Verizon is sending a blackberry :) bye stupid android