Started off Loving Phone, Now it Does Nothing but Lag & Battery Dies... Help Needed!

Bilgediver

Reaction score
How do you set your contacts to only show your phone contacts for whatever reason my contacts have about twelve hundred because it is including my Facebook friends. Now I see why it is taking so long to load up a specific contact!

Also- I may go ahead and re-root the phone even though I swear it seems to be running better after I unrooted it but it could be all in my head.

In your contacts app, press the menu button, then choose display, and you should be able to select contacts with phone numbers only ( so only the ones displayed have phone numbers)

Droidforums.net appified!

Bilgediver

Reaction score
... Another thing I would suggest would be to download Launcher Pro for the home screen replacement as I personally feel the Blur home is sluggish. Handcent SMS is also a good alternative messaging app to the stock that I would recommend.

Big thumbs up for Launcher Pro here. My replacements apps include:
Dialer -- DialerOne
Launcher -- LauncherPro
SMS -- Handcent
Email -- K9 Mail
Calendar - PocketInformant (beta)

I use adw.launcher for the customizations but zeam launcher is another simple launcher that's pretty zippy once it loads. Taghome isnt bad either, and has the best app cataloging I've seen.

Droidforums.net appified!