Razr Maxx Questions

Zandar

Reaction score
That is funny I run into the exact same problem, my wife has a Droid Pro with stock GB. When she grabs my phone to do something on it she has no idea what any of my icons are.
I just got my wife a RAZR of her own; now she doesn't mess with mine so much. dancedroid

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
94lt1 said:
Hey tis.... my maxx is better than your maxx :p lol... so Nana Nana boo boo LOL!

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!

Rofl! NOT! Lol!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Sydman said:
A fine morning to you sir and my other forum brethren, and another welcome to the forum for Reefdiver!!

Lol! Thank you so much... but I am a madam, Lol! Hopefully that would be obvious if it was in person but you are forgiven being there's no way to tell from text.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Lol! Thank you so much... but I am a madam, Lol! Hopefully that would be obvious if it was in person but you are forgiven being there's no way to tell from text.

My apologies then ma'am. I appreciate the pass this time, will be sure not to slip up again less I be hit with a wooden stick :biggrin:

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Sydman said:
My apologies then ma'am. I appreciate the pass this time, will be sure not to slip up again less I be hit with a wooden stick :biggrin:

Oh, I'll give you at least 3 strikes before I bring out the wooden stick, lol! I notice you're in Austin, Tx... I lived there back in the 80's (I know sort of dating myself here) and go back to visit friends often ... absolutely love that town. Concerts every Wednesday night at auditorium shores, Antones, 6th Street, Pecan festival, canoeing down the perdenales river, rafting on the guadalupe, met BB King, Delbert McKlinton, Stevie Ray, Marcia Ball, JJ Walker... awesome time!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Oh yeah this is a great town indeed, we are getting pretty full but still manageable. I work right on 6th street above a bar and it is a pretty sweet gig.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
"94lt1" said:
<br />
<br />
Hey tis.... my maxx is better than your maxx :p lol... so Nana Nana boo boo LOL!<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Rofl! NOT! Lol!<br />
<br />

It sooooo is too!!! Cause.... um.... cause.... cause I own it!!! That was a poor rebuttal :( it was all I had ;)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I still think my maxx is better than.....oooops, I dropped it!! :screwy: just kidding :) I'd be crying if i had lol

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Are you poogled! Rofl!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Are you poogled! Rofl!

Absolutely not!! My bots protect me from that.. remember :p ;)

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Oh, I almost forgot about Frost & Apple on your team. I still have to order my ninja security force. Poogling is a scary thing.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Oh, I almost forgot about Frost & Apple on your team. I still have to order my ninja security force. Poogling is a scary thing.

Lol. I ordered a dyo paint DROID.. I'm considering a dark candy true blue... idk yet.. my son and wife both got poison ivy on them... his face is triple the size it was...my wife has it on her arms and legs... so I'm on nurse duty for a while...

Could you imagine having a nurse that looked like me??? I'd be mad as a person could be!!! :mad::cool:

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
94lt1 said:
Lol. I ordered a dyo paint DROID.. I'm considering a dark candy true blue... idk yet.. my son and wife both got poison ivy on them... his face is triple the size it was...my wife has it on her arms and legs... so I'm on nurse duty for a while...

Could you imagine having a nurse that looked like me??? I'd be mad as a person could be!!! :mad::cool:

I can't wait to know what your son will name it. Your poor family. ..not because you're the nurse (I'm sure your wife is very happy) but poison ivy is nasty. Where was your droid ninja army to protect them?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I can't wait to know what your son will name it. Your poor family. ..not because you're the nurse (I'm sure your wife is very happy) but poison ivy is nasty. Where was your droid ninja army to protect them?

Lol, idk... the army protected me apparently. I was all over that stuff, I pulled it up and cleared it all, a full hedge of it. And nothing happened to me.
Odd huh?