RAZR maxx HD case!!!

ktmrider

Reaction score
I just want a clear tpu case and I can not find one to save my life?
Anyone know of one?
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

bohemouth

Reaction score
I just want a clear tpu case and I can not find one to save my life?
Anyone know of one?

I just got a Diztronic in the mail today, it's translucent purple glitter rubber (cuz thanks how I roll) I know they have a clear one, and a black one. fits nice. they have them on Amazon for 9$

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Just bought a clear one for the HD yesterday too from Diztronic... otter box is generally the way to go but I didn't want to bulk this phone up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

OP
ktmrider

ktmrider

Reaction score
Was it clear or the smoked?

Astarr82909

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how the glittery diztronic one worked out? I wanted that one but the review on amazon said it blocked access to the micro usb ports!

bohemouth

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how the glittery diztronic one worked out? I wanted that one but the review on amazon said it blocked access to the micro usb ports!

I got the glittery purple one and everything sets up nice and snug(it's so pretty on my Maxx HD). The SDcard/simcard door is covered, and (i don't know if i like yet) the power button and the volume rocker. If i can't deal with the power button covered I may cut it out with a razr blade. The USB and the HDMI ports are open and easy to get to. Maybe the die didn't go all the way through with yours. is there any indent that you could find to cut a hole where you want it. seeing as how you already spent the money on it. Maybe bad advice, but it would be quicker than sending it back through the mail waiting fora new one.