RAZR MAXX Dumping

cbroussard99

Reaction score
In the last three weeks I have noticed I dont get play store updates unless I shut my phone off and reboot. My internet is very laggy, and like most if you, my vibrate has stopped working.

I'm not rooted, but I am on the latest ICS update, using MattyP's. 215 leak. So I say, this phone is taking a turn for the worst....

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Very weird in deed. I recommend wiping the cache on your device. Do you know how to so this?

OP
cbroussard99

cbroussard99

Reaction score
I wiped my cache weekly. And still nothing. I went through two other Maxx's and finally gave up and went on to a newer phone.

OP
cbroussard99

cbroussard99

Reaction score
Not since I got a factory replacement. And switched to the Samsung N2

s_cuttic

Reaction score
I was having the same issues. When I'd reboot my phone, it'd take an extra two nuns after it booted to load my widgets and for my 4G to turn from white to blue. I rarely ever get told there's play store updates unless I reboot the phone. Sometimes I won't even see there's updates when I load my apps in the play store unless I reboot. After a reboot I'll see updates if there are any.

The phone lagging and slow internet just started last week.. don't know why. My 4G speed was like my 3G speed.

Wiping data and cache fixed mostly everything except the play store issue. I've always had that though. Sometimes force stopping it under manage apps and then going back into it will show app updates.