Problem With ICS on Razr Maxx

bkovach06

Reaction score
I bought a razr maxx off ebay in early may, it had ICS 4.0 on it when it came to me, it worked fine for a couple weeks, now the phone keeps shutting off, is there anyway to clear the ICS i have on it now and use verizons update

the system is 6.14.84

mikeyb1029

Reaction score
I would try the factory reset. If it already had ICS it was an unofficial leak. Now that the real one is out reset to factory settings and go from there

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'm not so sure about that... he might have to do more than just a fdr to get back to stock...

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

OP
B

bkovach06

Reaction score
yeah ive tried that a couple times, any info on how to go back to stock? and will i be bricked if i try?

norm9533

Reaction score
ICS update does not support flash player what can we use instead cant watch movies on xfinity with out it

ItoBoiii

Reaction score
cbreze said:
Download adobe anew from the market?

Actually, I just downloaded adobe flash player 11 from the market and it works great.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

CAVEMAN11

Reaction score
ics

I have the adobe flash 11 and ever since i downloaded ICS i cannot watch movies thru the internet or thru a "movie app". I can watch videos all day long thru the espn app and youtube.. spent an hour on the phone with tech support, and basically they said i would deal with it.. does anybody know anything else to try?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You can try deleting flash... and reinstall it. The thing is that flash has been hit or miss for many, ever since ics came out. It sucks, but its true. :) sorry.

FyrJammer

Reaction score
ItoBoiii said:
Actually, I just downloaded adobe flash player 11 from the market and it works great.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

That's odd. I did that and still can't watch videos.