I think i know why razrs ics update kills battery

ricks

Reaction score
You can setup smart actions or Juice Defender will when activated.
Thanks, I'm not sure if I need this tho. I am home most of the time with Smart Actions set while at home, turn Cellular data off and WiFi on. Will I save much more battery with the data off while screen off? What do you think?

aarong03

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm not sure if I need this tho. I am home most of the time with Smart Actions set while at home, turn Cellular data off and WiFi on. Will I save much more battery with the data off while screen off? What do you think?

Yes, you will if you use the Wifi instead of Data. This way the phone is not searching for a signal to get the data also.

OP
Bilgediver

Bilgediver

Reaction score
What He said, i use juice defender personally but smart actions could do the same thing. The battery savings is worth the few seconds waiting it takes for data to reestablish itself when i turn the screen back on.

Sent from My Droid RAZR MAXX with Tapatalk.

jaye712

Reaction score
To be honest,iam one of those ppl who didnt even think twice about readin more information befour doin 215, but later found out i might have to revert bck to 211 to get jb at the end of the yr.i haven't read on hw to get it bck yet but itll definitely be somethin i will have to do.iam jst hopin itll be as easy as installin 215 since i dnt have a laptop.still learnin more everyday,thanks to the main ppl on here..digin 215 alot better then 211 though.as i mentioned in the past,on 211,some of my downloaded apps didnt wrk right like it use to befour ics rolled out.no complains here,but after doin 215,the apps that been havin issues works like a charm..even with battery life alone, big improvement for me since doin the leak

RAZR215unrooted