Razr Maxx - Apps instantly crashing, Google+ app pops up though I don't use it...More

ArcticFamily

Reaction score
My razr maxx over the past week or so has become nearly unusable:

* Apps flash open, then close almost immediatley -- all apps
* Navigation around home screen is mostly stable
* Google + app pops up frequently though I NEVER use the app or Google + (am a google, gmail, chrome user)
* wallpaper (just a pict (no live wallpaper) and now the default droid wallpaper ) frequently disappears to just black, then flashes back up, then black... like there's a continual crash happening
* Apps, as I said above, crash almost instantly... at times, if you continue to try to get into the app, or launch it immediately after restarting the phone, you can get into, say facebook and use it w/o problems, but if you try to switch to a different app or go through your home screen, you're right back to fooked apps crashing all the time.

Not sure what to do... Is there a way to see what apps have been installed by date and uninstall the most recent?
Not sure where to turn next...

Reaction score
Go to the play store and tap the icon in the top left corner then tap my apps then tap all. That will give you a list of all the apps you have installed from most recent to least recent.

I personally would just backup any data and just factory reset. Then be picky about what I would install again.

Last edited: