Razor vs Bionic

Yeah, until about a year from now when you start to notice the battery starts losing capacity, and there's no cheap and easy way to replace it. At that point, you'll wish you went with a phone with a removeable battery..........

How is it not cheap and easy? I mean its not as idiot proof as a removable battery, but its not rocket science. Just get a new battery and take the back off. Undo the screws and reverse the process.

The non removable battery cracks get old.

Also, this thread was posted in the Bionic section, so of course the overwhelming majority will put down the Razr. Its like walking into a Chevy dealer and asking if they think you should buy a Ford. The OP should get what he/she wants.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER

brad92 said:
How is it not cheap and easy? I mean its not as idiot proof as a removable battery, but its not rocket science. Just get a new battery and take the back off. Undo the screws and reverse the process.

The non removable battery cracks get old.

Also, this thread was posted in the Bionic section, so of course the overwhelming majority will put down the Razr. Its like walking into a Chevy dealer and asking if they think you should buy a Ford. The OP should get what he/she wants.

You gonna head to ur corner Verizon store and buy a replacement RAZR battery?

redspawnsilver said:
Plus, you can't remove the razors battery.... Bionic you can. Plus when ICS comes out for the Bionic, the Bionic will be completely awesome!

Oh Yes ICS will make the Bionic a truly awesome phone!! I can't wait!

94lt1 said:
I have quite the collection... an x, x2, bionic, and two maxx's...those are personal toys ;)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

I wanna play with your toys....Lol.... sorry couldn't help myself :-D

I wanna play with your toys....Lol.... sorry couldn't help myself :-D

:D:cool: hey you're pretty close to me!! Kewl!!!! Another person from TX!!

Thanx. Its a decent collection lol

You gonna head to ur corner Verizon store and buy a replacement RAZR battery?
Nope. Why would anybody buy overpriced accessories from Verizon? Not to mention the local store is full of douchebags

I remember watcHing a video of how to upgrade to the Maxx from RAZR, the process didn't look so bad. Literally unscrewing/unplugging while not applying toO much force to plastic.

In 12 months someone will link this to me in my future thread "broke my maxx replacing my battery"lol.
Googorola MAXX

I played around with a family members razr before I got my bionic. I prefer the bionic, but that's just me. Really there the same phone, just the razr isn't really as well suited to my tastes. My. 02.

I prefer the heavier thicker bionic over the thinner longer wider razr

I always keep the extended battery on because the bionic is just to thin for me... I prefer it a little heavier.. I drop it far less

my next phone will be the s3 with an extended battery or case or both lol.. although it too is long and wide at least its to compensate for a + .5 in screen size

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

So the bionic is better.. even compared to the maxx

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

94lt1 said:
:D:cool: hey you're pretty close to me!! Kewl!!!! Another person from TX!!

Thanx. Its a decent collection lol

Your welcome ;-)

Weaselboy134987 said:
So the bionic is better.. even compared to the maxx

Not necessarily. It's all based on what you need out of your phone. And what you like. Removable battery is nice in bionic. But, i would be just as happy with razr maxx i think. Its been said many times, one really needs to be able to physically handle and compare these phones before making a decision.

Back