Bionic to Razor petition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Dejuanxg

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
It must be done this is a total rip off of a loyal moto phone user specifically the very high (Droid) branded moto phones.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
3cd8a33a1.png

warrior21

Reaction score
Do you honestly think this is going to do anything? You guys act like the phone is the worst thing ever created

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

OP
Dejuanxg

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
Yes I do and I like my bionic but its bull* that they release a phone with higher specs for the same price I spent in this dammit!

Last edited by a moderator:

warrior21

Reaction score
I hate to be blunt but sometimes I think some people don't live in the real world. This is the way business has always worked. A company had a product for sale and people bought it, plain and simple. Neither verizon or motorola owe anyone anything beyond what they paid for. There is a return policy in place if the phone wasn't what you expected and also a warranty to cover any problems. Seems pretty black and white to me, but good luck with your petition. I stand by the decision I made, whether I like it or not

dannyxiii

Reaction score
You mean like every other company does? o_O

Chill out and wait for your contract to end and see what else is out there.

The bionic will probably be overclocked soon as well as CM7... Patients is a virtue.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
Dejuanxg

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
I hate to be blunt but sometimes I think some people don't live in the real world. This is the way business has always worked. A company had a product for sale and people bought it, plain and simple. Neither verizon or motorola owe anyone anything beyond what they paid for. There is a return policy in place if the phone wasn't what you expected and also a warranty to cover any problems. Seems pretty black and white to me, but good luck with your petition. I stand by the decision I made, whether I like it or not

No real composts don't develop two phones at the same time ongoing one is better than the other then release the lesser one first and market it as the best thing smoking and only six Weeks later announce a better spec'ed locking some early adopter/buyers into contacts and out of 15/30 return polices!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
It's the same CPU. There was a post a while back with a NenaMark1 benchmark for the Razr. I beat the Razr's benchmark score with my DB. And if people want to use an extended battery or more than one battery? Cant.

nateohio

Reaction score
Yet another example of our entitlement mentality. Its so sad.

welsalex

Reaction score

I totally agree. All in all I wanted something awesome and I wanted it now. Im extremely happy with the Bionic. It performs as expected. Of course we can go into the minor issues, all new phones have them. I expect the Razr will also have its own set of issues.

My 2 cents on Bionic vs Razr:

Screens- Amoled is nicer quality under proper lighting. But the Bionics PenTile is great for any light (including sunlight) and it consumes less battery than amoled.

Removable Battery- For most noone is going to care. But for peeps like us on this board we want to mess with *stuff and push our device, therefore pulling the battery is needed. Also, having the option to switch in a fully charged battery or using the extended battery is great for heavy use. While the Razr could have a case with a addon battery, that really defeats the purpose of the Razr look. Bionic wins again in my book.
Processor- Numbers dont lie Razr is faster. But comparing the two phones with normal task use you wont see much of any difference. Not really a deciding factor.

Phone case materials- While the Razr has the Kevlar etc, the facts are as we all know it doesnt take much to break any smartphone giving the complexity of the internal components.

Im losing my desire to type but those few things are the main ones. Theres more to compare. Its honestly a matter of preference and need and not so much one is definitely superior than the other. Perspective is important.

I stand by my decision as well. This phone will last me two years. Imagine what the phones will be like that we will be squabbling over 2 years from now.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.