Random but does this happen to you guys?

Jug the Thug

Reaction score
Look closely at your LED when your screen is asleep push the home key (hard key) do you see a slight purple?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

MrKleen

Reaction score
I don't see it so I will probably have to return my phone.

Mont

Reaction score
I just finally relinquished my phone to my little sister so Im without for the whole night.

But I did always have a question about the LED, isn't there two of them side by side?

Whats the other one for.

t.crawford714

Reaction score
I just finally relinquished my phone to my little sister so Im without for the whole night.

But I did always have a question about the LED, isn't there two of them side by side?

Whats the other one for.

There its two, I've only got it to light up once or twice but I don't remember for what

OP
J

Jug the Thug

Reaction score

Whats the other one for.

There its two, I've only got it to light up once or twice but I don't remember for what

The left one is for extremely low battery (10%) it blinks. The right is for notifications and can be customized to different colors by using apps like blink handcent or missed call. Both can go off at the same time if u have low battery and a notification.

OP
J

Jug the Thug

Reaction score
I do not see it lol but you just made me try like 20 times :D

Its barely visable you dont have to worry about it maybe your phone is more "normal" it also happens when you recieve a call. If you want to see purple you can get apps to customize your led to emit that color.

t.crawford714

Reaction score
I do not see it lol but you just made me try like 20 times :D

Its barely visable you dont have to worry about it maybe your phone is more "normal" it also happens when you recieve a call. If you want to see purple you can get apps to customize your led to emit that color.

Yeah, I know. I wrote a mini-article on the app "Blink"

pmurray633

Reaction score
Mine does it as well, and it has also started showing a blue LED for facebook.