Has this ever happen to you before?

AngelRyuxz

Reaction score
You turn on your phone, and after you unlock it there is nothing there? Well, besides the sdcard apps not showing up, I found out how to get passed not seeing anything so you don't have to restart your phone.(that is if happens to you) Ok, all you do is first make sure you have the option selected to if double click hard key of the home it will go to voice commends. Now, all you do when you start your phone up and it doesn't show anything but yet, you can select the apps, is just double click on the hard key of the home and let voice commends pop up and say, "Say a commend" then press the home hard key once and everything should be shown. NOTE: Doesn't fix files that are moved to the sdcard if doesn't show.

Sent from Tapatalk using a rooted DroidX running 2.2.1 that's ROMED on Darkslide4.2Blur and [email protected]

turdbogls

Reaction score
never happens to me.....

and again, i am seeing issues with apps on SD card....i just dont see the point in doing it on this phone. the DX has TONS of space for apps on the internal memory. unless you have like 400 apps, you wont be running out of space. keep them on the internal memory and most issues go away.

you may want to look into the system/build.prop redraw fix....this could fix that. and moving all apps to internal memory unless you REALLY are using 8GB of space.

OP
A

AngelRyuxz

Reaction score
It maybe that because now it does it while on sometimes. How do I fix it?

----------
Sent from Tapatalk using a rooted DroidX running 2.2.1 that's ROMED on Darkslide4.2Blur and [email protected]