Raise your hand if your Galaxy Nexus has...

higgins

Reaction score
First nexus got HOT within 10 min of doin nothing, like reading news but that was back in December, exchanged it for new one and been like butter ever since. Dropped it once in the grocery store, and it landed directly on the corner and survived . Body glove case. Do have a scratch on screen but not wasting insurance claim on it. Favorite android so far :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

jadine4498

Reaction score
Hey so far so good no problems with mine neither. I love this phone. I had been through like 6 Droid x certified like new devices so they gave me an early upgrade I chose this phone. They also gave 50 bucks off. But yea couldn't be happier with it.:)

wolfman4u

Reaction score
Got mine on launch day. Hated it for the first week. Once I got used to it, I have never looked back. The camera took some practice to master it, and I had to change a few ways I did things due to the shorter battery life. Best phone I have had yet. Coming from a Fascinate and storm before that. Both hands raised and nexus in one.

screaminz2002

Reaction score
Its the best phone I have ever used. Nothing but love..DancingNexus

LOL just as I sent that my phone rebooted.. It does it only at work while streaming music. I can't figure it out but it doesn't change my original statement one bit.

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its the best phone I have ever used. Nothing but love..DancingNexus

LOL just as I sent that my phone rebooted.. It does it only at work while streaming music. I can't figure it out but it doesn't change my original statement one bit.

I believe that's been said to be an "official" bug that's fixed in 4.0.5.

Str8Aro

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
*Hands raised* Waited on my last NE2 while on the OG to get a launch day GN. I have had no problems with mine but I don't have 4G on the home front. I have travelled and used 4G elsewhere and I was impressed. The Big Red corp store locally told me that they have been testing the 4G equipment here and I hope that means that we will have it soon. All in all, I have been "outta sight" happy with the Galaxy Nexus.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Another hand up! Day one grab and got a good one! Been rock'n it naked 99% of the time!

WookieClaws

Reaction score
I love this phone, and I haven't had to exchange mine and I got mine the 2nd week after release. I came from an X2 and it had issues. The Nexus has a few but they aren't show stoppers for me. I'm in a pretty good 4G area so I'm sure that helps. ICS is amazing and exactly what I was hoping Android would become. I'm excited for the next SW release and hoping some of the annoyances get fixed (weird reboots, 3G/4G handoff, and battery life - my only complaints). Camera is pretty good and Picsay Pro helps tweak the colors when they are a bit wonky (temperature mostly). Instant shutter is amazing!

I'm happily raising my hand :)

(I have 3 cases for this baby... it's nice to change up its looks from time-to-time)

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
slired.png

Reaction score
mine's solid, until the local tower fails to authenticate and drops the signal. thanks vzw :icon_eek:

NYMase

Reaction score
*Raises both hands!*

Absolutely love this phone and have had no problems with it whatsoever...Snappy as hell and I love ICS and the beautiful screen...It's like a mini computer that just happens to also be a phone

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
All good here, love this bad boy :lifting:

zinethar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8 and Note 10
I happily raise my hand - I love this phone! Only one I've seen that would make me give up my droid - it sits on my desk looking sad but tired. Only minor issue I have had is the notification light does not blink but don't really care that much. My battery life (I have an extended one) beats almost everyone elses I know who has a smart phone. I routinely go all day with normal for me useage. (I do not stream netflix or pandora during the work day - only at night over wifi and plugged in.