Questions with Addons sorry Noob

duckswtfpwn

Reaction score
Okay so I downloaded and installed the Airborne and I love it. I do have a couple of issues.

1) My haptic feedback is no longer working on my 4 Android Keys at the bottom. I hope this isn't a mod issue

2) I am running a batch restore from Titanium and it's pausing to ask me if I want to install each one individually. This is getting tiresome. Anyway around that?

3) How do Install addons. Such as there is a music download for the opening splash screen. I open the zip file and it's in the directory called /system/customize/resource/*.mp3. So do I have to load that mp3 into that directory on my phone? and if so what is the easiest way to do that. I do have clockworkmod.

Any help or directions to other posts that answer these basic noob questions is much appreciated.

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Okay so I downloaded and installed the Airborne and I love it. I do have a couple of issues.

1) My haptic feedback is no longer working on my 4 Android Keys at the bottom. I hope this isn't a mod issue

2) I am running a batch restore from Titanium and it's pausing to ask me if I want to install each one individually. This is getting tiresome. Anyway around that?

3) How do Install addons. Such as there is a music download for the opening splash screen. I open the zip file and it's in the directory called /system/customize/resource/*.mp3. So do I have to load that mp3 into that directory on my phone? and if so what is the easiest way to do that. I do have clockworkmod.

Any help or directions to other posts that answer these basic noob questions is much appreciated.

The haptic feedback I don't know titanium backup you will have to buy full version for one click restores as far as the boot sound you can put any song or sound in there keep it about the same size make sure to delete finalthunder.mp3 or it won't change anything there also may be another finalthunder.mp3 in media

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk