Questions, I got questions!!!

rww

Reaction score
Got a buddy I work with who has a Iphone. We get in the dump truck, he whips out his phone, plugs in charger which has a FM Transmitter and starts playing his music from Itunes and charging his phone.

Now I have a Droid X, I wanna do the same thing, is it possible? The only music I have, is on my Ipod which is broken. Can I have my music from Itunes imported from my PC to my X? And does someone make a FM transmitter/charger duo for our phones? My dump truck has a old radio and changing it is not a option per my employer.

How does a newbie like me do this? I'm not very computer savy, but my 15 year old daughter will help me. Thanks in advance.

Big Ry

Reaction score
Tell your daughter to locate the music directory in iTunes where all your music is stored, then copy it all over to your SD card...much easier than dealing with itunes.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

timrock

Reaction score
the answer to your itunes problem is Double Twist. it will some how import your itunes music to your droid x. i've never tried it, as i never owned an ipod.

xush

Reaction score
Not sure about a charger/transmitter combo, but I've been using a "jupiter jack" adapter that plugs into the headphone output on my phone and transmits to my FM.

I'm also trying the Audio Galaxy app which syncs all the music on my mac to my phone, without actually loading any of it to the card. So far it's a bit glitchy, but I suspect it's my firewall settings.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jfrost1920

Reaction score
You know what, I bought an fm transmitter from Walmart for $7. It runs on triple A batteries and is about 2 inches by 1 inch and plugs into the headphone jack. Works perfect in my car or at home. We also went to a party and I tuned in the radio to the blank station (87.9) and hijacked their stereo and no one even knew it. Then I had total control of the music and everyone was none the wiser. Best $7 I ever spent.

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
The suggestions above are great but since you are not too computer savvy i say getting an app called iSyncr that syncs your playlists from iTunes without having to deal with another computer program entirely. The app has a simple and short tutorial on how to use the app as well. Its just four steps and you can start to sync your playlists from iTunes. As for the fm transmitter/charger combo i havent even seen that for the iphone before and i think that its a special piece that might not be coming to these phones.

citanes-26

Reaction score
Most ipod fm transmitters have a 3.5mm jack on them, you can use a straight audio wire from your headphone jack and it works great. Some even have a usb port so you can charge also.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App