FM transmitter/charger?

FoFa

Reaction score

springer01

Reaction score
Yeah I had one similar with my iphone (still use it to hold my droid when driving), let us know how this works I would be interested in it for my droid also!

crspang

Reaction score
I would be interested in that too. Please post your review, I'd be most interested in knowing how well the FM trans. part works. Thanks.

Blue Force

Reaction score

stuhasdroid

Reaction score
Mot motorokr

I can vouch for the Motorola MOTOROKR for $99 at Best Buy. Works nicely.

Cheers,

Blue Force

Reaction score
unfortunately, i drive a car from 1997 with the original stereo still in it, i dont have the ability to use AUX, or BT. The only way i have of delivering music to my speakers is through an FM transmitter. I dont feel like upgrading my stereo because this car is a rust bucket and its going to fall apart in a year or so, thus im not gonna dump money into a new stereo when i spend 200 bucks a month besides gas(15 MPG FTW!!) to keep it going until i can afford a new car lol.

stuhasdroid

Reaction score
Motorokr

The MOTOROKR will work for you. It is Bluetooth from the Droid to the hands free caller device (MOTOROKR) on your car visor and FM to your existing car audio.

Simple.

MrsDebbi

Reaction score
I searched the forums but hadn't found anybody talking about these. I have a Griffin RoadTrip (Amazon.com: Griffin RoadTrip FM Transmitter and Car Charger for iPod (Black): Electronics )that I use for my iPod Touch. That plays music through FM and also charges it. Anybody know of anything similar that is made for Droid yet?:greendroid:
I posted something on this a while back but got no response. I too, am disappointed that my ipod transmitter is now useless. I paid BIG bucks for it. Now I have to find something to work with my droid or continue to use my ipod for music.

Blue Force

Reaction score
me too, i paid 100 bucks for my fm transmitter for my ipod, and the funny thing is me and my friend were having a coversation about how he wants me to use my droid instead of my ipod(now that i got one a few weeks ago) and he wished my ipod would break, i had the ipod for 5 years and the next morning i woke up and it didnt work anymore and i was like wow really? wtf. lol. so now i may consider that or get this thing, not sure yet...ahhhhh.