Question for those who loaded leaked Froyo

Tricky

Reaction score
A burning question for me and many that I don't see answered anywhere.

Does the 2.2 update for the DI fix this god-forsaken bluetooth issue that all us sub 2.2 people have? Car connect issues, headset issues, the #$%^ Wii Remote, all busted. If it's not fixed, I might bail from HTC and go DroidX which sucks because I love my phone.

GrillMouster

Reaction score
Don't know what connect issues you're talking about, but 2.2 did add BT voice dialing for headsets that support it.

OP
Tricky

Tricky

Reaction score
I'm surprised you don't know what I'm talking about. On different forums (All over the HTC forums) people have had connection issues with various makes and models of cars and aftermarket stereos that are all linked with a bad bluetooth implementation by HTC. The best way to test is downloading one of the WiiMote apps and trying that with a WiiMote since more people have that than BMWs, etc etc

GrillMouster

Reaction score
Sorry, I missed that you were referring to the Droid Incredible and that this post was in the DI forum (I clicked on it from the droidforums home page). I have the droid, not DI, so I wasn't aware of these BT problems with the HTC phones.

chalie1980

Reaction score
maybe if we all write HTC and ***** and tell em to send out an update....if we keep on them like everyday and threaten to go elsewhere im sure they will fix it due to they dont want to lose there whole market ya know

the1650swimmer

Reaction score
I have made a video on how to fix the issue here: [video=youtube;J7r7A5hRw-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7r7A5hRw-4&feature=youtube_gdata_player&width=550&height=400[/video]

Jd