question after rooting

slowr6

Reaction score
Used the easy root method, everything went fine. When I try to boot into recovery when the phone is off, it doesn't go into clockwork, it goes into hboot, or whatever its called. Then says something about Pg05diag , and then asks if I want to update. Not sure if that's normal. I can boot into recovery with Rom manger.

sir2545

Reaction score
Used the easy root method, everything went fine. When I try to boot into recovery when the phone is off, it doesn't go into clockwork, it goes into hboot, or whatever its called. Then says something about Pg05diag , and then asks if I want to update. Not sure if that's normal. I can boot into recovery with Rom manger.

I got this too after rooting using the manual method....i rebooted and went into rom manager and selected reboot into recovery and that worked.

OP
S

slowr6

Reaction score

I got this too after rooting using the manual method....i rebooted and went into rom manager and selected reboot into recovery and that worked.

Yeah, I can do that too, just wondering how I fix it.