Question about Verizon Return policy.

Tungles

Reaction score
So on Feb 28th i upgraded my line and got the Droid X. When i got the droid x, i was contemplating if i should get it or not but the sale associate said i have a 30 day return policy with a restocking Fee of $35. it has been 2 weeks and i return to ask about the policy because of the thunderbolt coming out this thursday and i want to exhcange it. Another guy said it would cost me $125 to exchange it because it's past the 14 days return policy. Can someone explain to me the policy on this?

Beka27

Reaction score
The return policy dropped down to 14 days on Jan 16th. But, if you can prove that the original employee had told you 30 days, I would try and get that honored. HOW to prove this... that I don't know. I don't think the employee is going to admit the mistake.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
You are pretty much SOL. You might be able to get a manager to override it but I doubt it.

cpjr

Reaction score
Its 14 days dude. Shoulda just waited a few weeks on the TB to check it out first.

Beka27

Reaction score
With the TB literally right around the corner (albeit... a little foggy on the official release date) why did you get the X when you did? Was your plan to just use it for a few weeks and then return it?

OP
T

Tungles

Reaction score
Well i do have the guy who sold me the Droid X number, maybe ill give him a call.

Beka27

Reaction score
Good luck! Hopefully you can get this figured out! The X is a great phone... But if its not what you want...

(from Beka's DX)