Can I return my droid?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No sir you're fine

hahha oh thank god.

Well, I understand now. I mean, I'm grateful I'm even getting a new droid. They couldn't re create my issue so they didn't want to replace it but the woman there was nice and I was polite and got my way, rightfully.

I wont waste my time and their's then going up then. One more question- when I send my old droid back, can I keep the micro sd it came with?

Sure can buddy! It would SUCK if I had to give mine up..there's like 6 ROMs, Idk how many themes, and about 1,000 pics on it!! Haha

OP
Noogums

Noogums

Reaction score
I get to keep my old one and the new one that the phone will come with? I dont have to swap them?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I get to keep my old one and the new one that the phone will come with? I dont have to swap them?

Most replacements will only be the device (No battery, back, or memory card). If they DO ship it with a card in it, just put yours in the replacement and the new one in your old device.

Reaction score
I went to verizon today and they are sending me a new moto droid in the mail and they say I have to send my old one out. The receipt they gave me for the new droid has the 30 day return policy on the bottom. When the new droid comes, couldn't I just bring it up to verizon, pay the 35 restocking fee, and get a different phone of equal value?

As far as I know, you can go in the store and do that exact thing. I'm not retail. I'm with VZW Tech support.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I went to verizon today and they are sending me a new moto droid in the mail and they say I have to send my old one out. The receipt they gave me for the new droid has the 30 day return policy on the bottom. When the new droid comes, couldn't I just bring it up to verizon, pay the 35 restocking fee, and get a different phone of equal value?

As far as I know, you can go in the store and do that exact thing. I'm not retail. I'm with VZW Tech support.

I am retail and you would be wrong sir.

Reaction score

I am retail and you would be wrong sir.

I can back this up as well, i also work retail at a corporate store and the 30 day return policy is from the original date you bought the phone.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know that the internet presents a level of personal protection in hiding who we really are, and maybe some people don't care but I wouldn't want my good name of "hookbill" to be associated with things trying to beat the system. You develop a reputation in a forum and on the net just like you do in the real world.

I'm sorry if that sounds like I'm preaching, but I just think right is right. They are living up to their end of the bargain, why do you feel you deserve more? Because you think you are a smooth talker?

If you got someone like me you wouldn't get away with it. Guaranteed.