Question about K-9 Mail

davidwilp

Reaction score
I have been very happy with this program. When I view a list of my email accounts, some of them have a number in a gray square on the right side of the screen. What is that number?

At first I thought it may be unread mail but I have deleted all emails from all accounts and they are still there. I have even force closed K-9 and when I open again they are still there.

Also, is there a place to email and make suggestions? I could not find one.

Thanks

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
It might be polling what you already deleted, check your trash folder. Their email address listed in the market is [email protected]

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
D

davidwilp

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I have it set to never poll or push. If I want to check my mail I have to manually tell it to check. Thanks for the email address.

OP
D

davidwilp

Reaction score
For anyone have the same issue, so far I have found the only way to get rid of those numbers (which I think is supposed to be unread messages in that account) is to long press the folder displaying that number and then press mark all as read. Event though there are no messages in there.

ArtieD

Reaction score
I believe you need to uncheck "Count Search Results" found in the Global Settings, Display, Account List section.