Quake 3 only works sound disabled.

Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas why the game only runs with sound disabled? Running UD 4.0. I don't know if it worked on prior ROMS since this is the first I have tried to run the game. If I leave the sound enable my screen just blinks for a second when I click on start game through kwaak3. I do have a motorola droid.

What do you think are the easiest controls? Im ok with the w,s,d,a. it is the shooting and d-pad that stinks.

I use W forward, S backwards, Volume up and down to jump, Camera to shoot, I touch the screen to free mouse look around, I am using a Droid overclocked to 1200 with no sound and it runs quite nicely :)

What do you think are the easiest controls? Im ok with the w,s,d,a. it is the shooting and d-pad that stinks.

I use W forward, S backwards, Volume up and down to jump, Camera to shoot, I touch the screen to free mouse look around, I am using a Droid overclocked to 1200 with no sound and it runs quite nicely :)

How do you customize the controls to that? When I click an action to change the key it won't recognize the volume buttons or the camera button.:angry:

Back