[Video+APK] Quake 2 and 3

Testudo

Reaction score
Anybody else notice the ID Software FTP site is down? I can't download the data files.

Buckweat

Reaction score
ok so i went to the site you posted to d/l the quake pak but when i d/l it they say windows cant open the files. whats my next step?

Buckweat

Reaction score
Yes,
i didnt look before i posted ;)

Here is Quake 2 APK

Here the instructions: Home (Quake2Android)

Here is Quake 3
Everything else needed is here: Downloads - kwaak3 - Project Hosting on Google Code

ok so i made a root file quake3/basq3 downloaded the quake 3 demo, copied the pak0.pk3 to the root file quake3/baseq3 and downloaded the 1.32 point release and installed. but this is the thing, i dont know where to find the pak1-pak8.pk3 to copy to the q/b file. im so close! someone please help!

bhjazz

Reaction score
Here is Quake 3
Everything else needed is here: Downloads - kwaak3 - Project Hosting on Google Code
i dont know where to find the pak1-pak8.pk3 to copy to the q/b file. im so close! someone please help!
Just click the Quake 3 link. You should be able to get all of the pak files, except pak0.pk3. That one comes from either the demo or your own cd copy of the game.

Use Astro file manager to do the file/directory work on your card.

I have it installed. It runs fine until, as mentioned, more than 1 bot appears. Some code tweaking would likely fix it. For me, though, the controls are pretty difficult. I'm still trying to come up with a good way to move/shoot/etc. Oh well, at the very least, I can say I can run it and have tried it.

There might be some other older games that would lend themselves to the controls better...(digging through my cd pile tonight...:reddroid:)

Huku

Reaction score
Hi
I just downloaded Quake2Android from Quake2Android. The game's just fine. All is OK, but...
How to open the game console???
There's no "~" at mi Moto's keyboard:motdroidhoriz:!?!
If anyone knows, tell me.

Edit: Actually there is "~", only needs "Alt" to be pressed dancedroid !
Thank me. dancedroid

kevenz

Reaction score
it's so hard to control FPS on a cell phone..... I have the Milestone and well.... I won't bother with this genre.