Punked!

Anthony 23

Reaction score
OK, so I get this new update. The update that is supposed to fix the many bugs on the DX2. So far, the phone still lags, when you try to scrool down on a web page, it either frezzes, or it scrools down very fast. Pandora and slacker still skips, or doesn't work. The flash player is also no better! OK VW I so feel like we that have the DX2 have been punked. Ever since GB, this wonderful phone is truly a terrible phone! Anyone have fix ideas on the issues I mentioned? Ty!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

masters

Reaction score
OK, so I get this new update. The update that is supposed to fix the many bugs on the DX2. So far, the phone still lags, when you try to scrool down on a web page, it either frezzes, or it scrools down very fast. Pandora and slacker still skips, or doesn't work. The flash player is also no better! OK VW I so feel like we that have the DX2 have been punked. Ever since GB, this wonderful phone is truly a terrible phone! Anyone have fix ideas on the issues I mentioned? Ty!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Don't be quick to blame the X2, I have had the scroll issue with pretty much all the phones I have handled.. Kinda like adding a different launcher, you will always hear of people complaining about the redraws for most of the phones..

The music issue, I don't know if it's the Apps, the OS, the Network, or the Hardware.. I have been trying to figure out where the bottleneck is.. Since these phones are basically computers, the issue could be anywhere..