Time to decide

Anthony 23

Reaction score
I think I'm at my breaking point. I waited for the latest update, got it, and, really see no difference. It still skips music, and it needs to have a battery pull often. It really lags, I'm so frustrated! VW ruined a beautiful phone!! I think I want to try the Droid Incredible 2. Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

WookieClaws

Reaction score
If you are unhappy, then call VZW and talk about getting a different phone (or at least a replacement). They should be trying to get you a phone that works to your satisfaction. Ask for supervisors and then managers until you have a working phone in your hands.

OP
Anthony 23

Anthony 23

Reaction score
This is my 2nd DX2 already. I sincerely don't know what to do

WookieClaws

Reaction score
This is my 2nd DX2 already. I sincerely don't know what to do

If it were me, I would call customer service and take it down that path. Why pay for and have a phone for 2 years that you are unhappy with. Ask them for a comparable model. If they say they can only try a replacement phone then say, "ok, and if this one doesnt' work what do we do?"

Have them make notes on your account that if this phone doesn't work for you they will do something else. You are the consumer, and you pay good money for their service and the phone they provide you. You can be insistent yet polite, and that usually gets great results.