Protectives covers....

superglen99

Reaction score
I just take my snap on case off every night when I go to bed to put it in the media dock. come guys are we really that lazy? its so easy to snap it off before bed and put it on when you get up...

JessiesGirl

Reaction score
I also bought the Verizon Droid branded screen protectors (with Droid logo I might add) from the Verizon Store. The Verizon Employee installed it for me perfectly bubble free. I also bought the Verizon Droid Branded Black Silicon Case. It was a very nice protective case and clinged to your hand well. I highly recommend it if you aren't going to be using the multimedia station or the car dock. Of course they won't work with it on. I felt like it seemed like a tight fit with the silicon case, and didn't want to mess around with taking it off all the time. Although, you might want to try putting it on and taking it off yourself at the Verizon Store to see how it is. I ended up trading it in for the Verizon Droid Branded clear plastic snap on case. I really like the looks of the case, it makes your Droid look like quality (to me). I though, am wondering if the screen protector and plastic case together can add to lag in scrolling. I haven't compared it with a naked screen, because I wanted the protection from the beginning. Of course you can't use the plastic snap on case with the multimedia station or the car dock. Although, I think removing the plastic case is a little more straight forward and is not too bad. I still may go just for the Verizon Droid branded leather pouch and screen protector, not sure. Finding a looser fitting sillicon case with a simpler snap on mechanism may be another option.

The Verizon Store was also selling a Verizon Droid Branded leather pouch that I tried out. I liked it pretty good.

+1 on the Verizon Droid 3 pack of screen protectors and the Verizon Silicon case.

I installed both myself without issues.

I like the Silicon Case because it adds a lot of grip, making it harder to drop the phone or knock it off a surface. It also seems like it would give some shock protection if you were to drop the phone.

I don't know if this case it will be a permanent solution for me, but it was inexpensive and offers protection while I get used to the phone and figure out how I want to use it (with docks or without docks).