Prodicell Premium Slim Battery 1950 mah isnt display correct mah capacity in Droid 3

mikedomo

Reaction score
I buyed one week ago in Amazon an Extended battery for my Droid 3, that battery was Prodicell Premium Slim Battery 1950 mah, when I start use it, display me in the widget battery 1500 mah (the stock one have the same mah level) , where is the 450 mah aditional, if any one of you could help me with this issue, will be great :).

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The issue is most likely you've "been had." I've never heard of that company, and unless you are buying a Certified Motorola O.E. Battery, whatever they say about them probably isn't true.

OP
M

mikedomo

Reaction score
Thats right is a fake battery

I removed the label, is a old battery, with hits and scraches, i will use this as a backup battery. Thanks anyway. Not buy batteries to third party companies like prodicell.

mdbullet223

Reaction score
I removed the label, is a old battery, with hits and scraches, i will use this as a backup battery. Thanks anyway. Not buy batteries to third party companies like prodicell.

I am sorry to hear you got dupped! I hate ANYONE who trys to screw people out of their hard earned money. Dave