Problem with Launcher Pro update?

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I was using the blackout with 10% battery theme I was having the same problem, so I dont think it was only the gingerbread theme(s), but the Fission rom in general.

OP
M

Mike Dee

Reaction score
After some playing around, I noticed that installing the "LauncherPro - Gingerbread Theme" add on in FRM makes Launcher Pro revert from the newest version back to version 0.8.2, regardless of what Fission theme you happen to be using. Bummer, because I love that LauncherPro theme!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

jpetersen5

Reaction score
I'm a Fission guy too, with the Gingerbread theme, but I don't see where I am able to uninstall LP. When I go into Applications, Uninstall is not an option for some reason...So I can't update to this at all...

Hopefully the Fission update that is supposed to be coming today will include this LP update as well...Or something can explain how I can uninstall LP so that I can reinstall the updated version.

Thanks

OP
M

Mike Dee

Reaction score
I used Titanium Backup to uninstall. That's awesome, is the Fission uopdate for D2G really coming out today? I'm excited :)

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I uninstalled it using titanium, then rebooted my phone and installed Launcher Pro.

jpetersen5

Reaction score
Using Titanium now...The guy I follow from Team DeFuse on Twitter said 2.6 to be released today...

I used Titanium Backup to uninstall. That's awesome, is the Fission uopdate for D2G really coming out today? I'm excited :)