Problem with Itunes sync

pkern

Reaction score
I just got my new incredible. I downloaded the itunes agent and synced all 443 of my itune songs. I can see them on the phone when its hooked to itunes but when I go to music on the incredible, only 120 are there. Any one have any idea what i can do to troubleshoot? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MJKneuro

Reaction score
I just got my new incredible. I downloaded the itunes agent and synced all 443 of my itune songs. I can see them on the phone when its hooked to itunes but when I go to music on the incredible, only 120 are there. Any one have any idea what i can do to troubleshoot? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

having the same problem - I think they are the 'protected' songs that can't be played on anything but apples players (ipod, Iphone)
check this link, especially the DRM part How to Play Purchased iTunes Music on an Android Smartphone? - Android Help Center

Reaction score
for your older sonds you might to upgrade your itunes to remove the DRM, like an extra $.30 per song. Then use doubletwistto sync it.

bje1982

Reaction score
Try doubletwist.. havnt used it but its supposed to be good.

FDFTW!!

Reaction score
I used doubletwist on mine, all my songs are there and working, even the ones I downloaded from the iTunes store.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sweet Kitten Feet
for your older sonds you might to upgrade your itunes to remove the DRM, like an extra $.30 per song. Then use doubletwistto sync it.

How do you upgrade your itunes?

When you go into the itunes store look on the right side of your screen. Should be a box called quick links. At the bottom of that box should be "iTunes Plus" Click that. It will show you how many songs you have that are drm protected and how much it will cost to upgrade? All your protected files will be replaced with drm-free files that can be used on any device. You actually don't even have to use double twist to do it this way, just makes it a little bit easier. And yeah it's an extra $.30 per song to upgrade. Booooo...............